Senior Medic Sgt. 1st Class Calvin Adams

i there,

The Dodge Dakota it is in perfect condition, there’s not a scratch or any dents on it. Everything from engine to tires is mint condition. I have a clear title with no liens or loans. I’m selling it so low due the fact that my medical team will deploy back to Afghanistan on May 20th for a 2 year contract and I won’t let it go to waste in my backyard, therefore I need a fast and reliable buyer. If you are interested email me back.

A few words about the truck:
– 2000 Dodge Dakota Crewcab
– Mileage: 119,000
– Price: $2,200
– Transmission: Automatic
– Engine: 8 Cylinder Gasoline
– VIN# 1B7GG2AN9YS769614
– Pics available at: http://s1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/dodgedakota20000/

Best Regards,
Senior Medic Sgt. 1st Class Calvin Adams

Scam reported at FightTheScams.com

7 Comments on “Senior Medic Sgt. 1st Class Calvin Adams”

1. TRISHMARIE says:

I am bewildered ~ what exactly is the scam here?

2. Corey says:

TRISH:

The seller will ask you to wire him money and you’ll never see the car.

3. TRISHMARIE says:

OH ~ thanks ~ hard to believe anyone would fall for that!

4. Corey says:

If it didn’t work, you wouldn’t find these ads on craigslist.

5. ChrisO201 says:

I almost got caught up in this scam, sounded to good to be true, i got 3 emails, one from Sgt 1st Class John Morison, one from Vanesa amd Dean Thomson and one from antonia harris, i only emailed one inquiring why the price was so low and i got 3 emails from different names all with the same exact story word for word…they played themselves out without me having to look anything up. Beware of these scams!

6. shrimp says:

Same craigslist scam going on, he has a new name:

Hi there,

The Dakota it is in perfect condition, there’s not a scratch or any dents on it. Everything from engine to tires is mint condition. I have a clear title with no liens or loans. I’m selling it so low due the fact that my medical team will deploy back to Afghanistan on September 20th for a 1 year contract and I won’t let it go to waste in my backyard, therefore I need a fast and reliable buyer. If you are interested email me back.

A few words about the Dakota :
    – 2000 Dodge Dakota
    – Mileage: 119,000
    – Price: $1,534
    – Transmission: Automatic
    – Engine: V8
    – VIN# 1B7GG2AN9YS769614
    – Drive Type 4 wheel drive – rear
    – Pics available at:http://s1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii572/nelsondavid9933/

Best Regards,
    Senior Medic Sgt. 1st David Nelson

7. belinda.millan says:

I got the same email. He has a new name. Senior Medic Sgt. 1st William Schoen.