Senior Medic Sgt. 1st Class Justin D. Stewart – SCAM ALERT

From:  justin.stewart47@gmail.com

Hi there,

The Ranger it is in perfect condition, there’s not a scratch or any dents on it. Everything from engine to tires is mint condition. I have a clear title with no liens or loans. I’m selling it so low due the fact that my medical team will deploy back to Afghanistan on March 15th for a 2 year contract and I won’t let it go to waste in my backyard, therefore I need a fast and reliable buyer. If you are interested email me back.

A few words about the truck:
– 2001 Ford Ranger 4×4 SuperCab XLT
– Mileage: 50,487
– Price: $2,410
– Transmission: Automatic
– Engine: 4.0L V6
– Drive Type : All wheel drive
– VIN# 1FTZR15E71PB77211
– Pics available at:  http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee363/FordRanger2001

Best Regards,
Senior Medic Sgt. 1st Class Justin D. Stewart

Scam reported at FightTheScams.com

10 Comments on “Senior Medic Sgt. 1st Class Justin D. Stewart – SCAM ALERT”

1. Julia says:

We ran across this scam in Louisville, KY on Craig’s List. Exact same email, exact same description, the only difference was the price.

2. diako says:

Yup same as in Toledo craigslist. Not too bright in the scamming dept though, long time between emails and gives no instructions for getting any money. What’s the point?

3. 7Angels says:

Same in Madison, WI craigslist…… just posted as a 2002 Jetta for under $2000.00

4. nodestination13 says:

((This is his 2nd email, after he states the truck is local.. yep a scammer !!!!! )

He has it as a Ford Ranger 2002 for $1997, with 50,000 miles.

I am in a currently stationed at Nevada Army National Guard. We are getting ready for Afghanistan. We are in the final stage of our training and we are not allowed to use the phone during this period. This is supposed to keep us focused on our trainings. I am only allowed to check my email few times a day. I hope you can understand that we will have to stick to email for now. The vehicle is here with me at the base but I’ve already made all the arrangements with DAS to pick it up from the base. DAS will also handle the title transfer for an extra $75.00. Being in the army has some advantages and one of them is the fact that I can ship it very cheap. I will pay for the shipping charges, as I’ve said in my first email. I think I can have it there in 3-5 business days.
    I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will give a 5 days testing period after delivery. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested in buying it so I can ask eBay to send you the details on how this works. I have to fill out a form on eBay and I need the name that will go on the title and an address where you want the car delivered. Once I do it, eBay will email you all the details on this transaction and we can get the ball rolling.

5. cheze64 says:

i was just hit with the same scam only it was a 2002 nissan altima 3.5 SE, i emailed him back and asked for a copy of his Military I.D and deployment orders,next step is calling the local P.D and The Military provost marshall’s office for impersonating a Senior NCO.

“STEWART, JUSTIN P CTR USAF AFGSC AFGSC/M1″
    Hi there,

The Altima it is in perfect condition, there’s not a scratch or any dents on it. Everything from engine to tires is mint condition. I have a clear title with no liens or loans. I’m selling it so low due the fact that my medical team will deploy back to Afghanistan on July 30th for a 2 year contract and I won’t let it go to waste in my backyard, therefore I need a fast and reliable buyer. If you are interested email me back.

A few words about the car:
    – 2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE
    – Mileage: 96,700
    – Price: $2,750
    – Transmission: Automatic
    – Engine: 3.5L V6 24V
    – Pics available at: http://s1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh565/2002NissanAltimaSeBlackonBlack

Best Regards,
    Senior Medic Sgt. 1st Class Justin D. Stewart

6. cantfoolme2 says:

It’s funny that I see all this because I came across the same scam in Michigans craigslist for the same 2002 altima. What’s really funny is that I do work for the Department of Defense and verified in our DoD system that this guy is not a Sgt 1st Class or a medic or even military at that matter. I have reported it to the authorities!!!

7. Pootieface says:

Just spotted the scam on Grand Rapids Craigslist:

Hi there,

My Tacoma it is in perfect condition, there’s not a scratch or any dents on it. Everything from engine to tires is mint condition. I have a clear title with no liens or loans. I’m selling it so low due the fact that my medical team will deploy back to Afghanistan on September 05th for a 2 year contract and I won’t let it go to waste in my backyard, therefore I need a fast and reliable buyer. If you are interested email me back.

A few words about the truck:

– 1996 Toyota Tacoma 4×4 sr5

– Mileage: 89,872

– Price: $1,479

– Transmission: Automatic

– Engine: 3.4L V6

– Drive Type : 4X4

– VIN# 4tawn74n7tz121517

– Pics available at: http://s1145.photobucket.com/albums/o512/White1996ToyotaTacomaSr5

Best Regards,

Senior Medic Sgt. 1st Class Justin D. Stewart

8. mscris says:

I got the same thing.

Email address is one letter off justin.stewrt47@gmail.com

I received a response at 7:08 August 30, 2012 (Columbus, GA)

Hi there,

My Maxima it is in perfect condition, there’s not a scratch or any dents on it. Everything from engine to tires is mint condition. I have a clear title with no liens or loans. I’m selling it so low due the fact that my medical team will deploy back to Afghanistan on September 10th for a 2 year contract and I won’t let it go to waste in my backyard, therefore I need a fast and reliable buyer. If you are interested email me back.

A few words about the car:
    – 2000 Nissan Maxima SE
    – Mileage: 61,594
    – Price: $1,535
    – Transmission: Automatic
    – Engine: 3.0L V6
    – Drive Type : 2WD
    – VIN# JN1CA31D0YT521519
    – Pics available at: http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t381/My2000NissanMaximase

Best Regards,
    Senior Medic Sgt. 1st Class Justin D. Stewart

9. Softwolfsong says:

We had the same scam from Craigslist for Dayton, Ohio. Same name, same letter, same story, same email address. He wanted to use google’s pay site claiming it was safe and you would have the car for a 5 day trial before he got the money. This time the car was a 2000 Nissan Maxima for 1500.00.

10. alice9363 says:

I got the same thing. But now he is using “Senior Medic Sgt. 1st Class Mike Dalmas” and is selling a Honda Civic in the Fayetteville AR area.

Hi there,

The Civic it is in perfect condition, there’s not a scratch or any dents on it. Everything from engine to tires is mint condition. I have a clear title with no liens or loans. I’m selling it so low due the fact that my medical team will deploy back to Afghanistan on November 10th for a 1 year contract and I won’t let it go to waste in my backyard, therefore I need a fast and reliable buyer. If you are interested email me back.

A few words about the Civic:
    – 2001 Honda Civic DX