KSL IN UTAH…2006 Lexus IS 250 for $4900.00

RE: KSL Cars – Lexus IS 250?
From: Carissa S (leighc1969@hotmail.com)
Sent: Fri 5/28/10 12:12 AM
To: thomas22james@gmail.com
Hi Thomas,
Thank you for the info.
I would like to test drive this car and see it in person. I live in the Salt Lake area and would like to drive it this weekend. I am interested in purchasing this vehicle if all checks out. I have the cash for the purchase.
We could set up a place to meet and test drive if you would like. If I like it, I will get you the cash and pay you after that.
Would you please provide the VIN so I can run a vin check on the vehicle.

Carissa
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:57:43 +0300
Subject: Re: KSL Cars – Lexus IS 250
From: thomas22james@gmail.com
To: leighc1969@hotmail.com

Hi,
I am selling this 2006 Lexus IS 250 because my platoon has been sent back to United Kingdom and don’t want it get old in my backyard.
The price is low because I need to sell it before 06/10/2010. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects.
It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn’t been involved in any accident..I do have the title , clear, under my name.
The car has only 41435 miles. It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $4900 (all taxes included).
We will use eBay`s protection program for our safety.I just need your full name and address so i can open a case.(with no further obligation or fees).
Let me know if you are still interested and I will be happy to provide you any extra information about this transaction.

Thanks

Scam reported at FightTheScams.com

3 Comments on “KSL IN UTAH…2006 Lexus IS 250 for $4900.00”

1. carissa says:

Here is the reply I got to the questions I had about test driving the car and picking it up locally…

Re: KSL Cars – Lexus IS 250?
    From: Thomas James (thomas22james@gmail.com)
    Sent: Fri 5/28/10 6:53 AM
    To: Carissa S (leighc1969@hotmail.com)
    Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. The car is now at the shipping company warehouse sealed in a cargo container ready to ship. I want to use ebay’s services for this transaction as it is the safest for both of us.Let me explain how it works:
    First of all I will need your full name and shipping address so I can register the transaction with ebay.Once you receive the details from ebay, the car will be reserved for you until you read the details and decide if you want to proceed or not.You will have a 5 days inspection period, after the car arrives at your address to make sure it is as shown in the photos and in good working order.If by any reason the car is not as described or if you find any problems with it, I will arrange to ship it back on my cost.The payment will be sent to ebay and they will hold it until the inspection period is over and you decide if you’re going to buy it or not.This way you’re not going to pay for something you haven’t seen and with the inspection period you can make sure it’s as described.If you agree with this terms please reply with your full name and address so we can get the ball rolling.

2. Trevorkent1 says:

from Isabella Richard all-_-cars@hotmail.com
    dateTue, Nov 22, 2011 at 8:04 PM
    Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 8:04 PM
    subjectRE: KSL Cars – Honda Accord
    mailed-byhotmail.com
    Important mainly because it was sent directly to you.

hide details 8:04 PM (13 minutes ago)

Thanks for getting back to me. The car is now at the shipping company warehouse ready to ship. I want to use PayPal’s services for this transaction as it is the safest for both of us.Let me explain how it works:
    First of all I will need your full name and shipping address so I can register the transaction with PayPal. Once you receive the details from PayPal, the car will be reserved for you until you read the details and decide if you want to proceed or not.You will have a 5 days inspection period, after the car arrives at your address to make sure it is as shown in the photos and in good working order.If by any reason the car is not as described or if you find any problems with it, I will arrange to ship it back on my cost.The payment will be sent to PayPal and they will hold it until the inspection period is over and you decide if you’re going to buy it or not.This way you’re not going to pay for something you haven’t seen and with the inspection period you can make sure it’s as described.If you agree with this terms please reply with your full name and address so we can get the ball rolling.

3. Trevorkent1 says: