Would like to report a scam using your website. I have already flagged this car. It is for a 2006 Nissan Maxima. We have verified with Amazon that this is a scam. You may call Amazon at this number. (1-866-216-1072)
selling nissan maxima 2006 Raleigh
From: Amazon Payments
Sent: Sun, Aug 31, 2014 6:42 pm
Subject: Your invoice for Amazon transaction Case ID# 12150953952 – 2006 Nissan Maxima SL
Your invoice for Amazon transaction Case ID# 12150953952 – 2006 Nissan Maxima SL
Dear Wanda H. Hettle,
You are receiving this Amazon invoice because you are going to buy a vehicle and the seller (Steven Gibbons) requested to use Amazon Payments. The Amazon Payments Program offers a set of services that builds protection into every step of the vehicle buying process. Some of the elements are automatically included when you buy a vehicle covered by the program element (not all elements are available for all vehicles) while some of the elements are available for a small fee. The Amazon Purchase Protection is your safety net in the rare occasion that something goes wrong.
Name: Steven Gibbons
Address: 25 19th Ave S
Great Falls, MT 59404
Name: Wanda H. Hettle
Address: United States
Date: August 31, 2014
Item: 2006 Nissan Maxima SL
Status: Payment Pending!
Vehicle Purchase Protection | Overview
× Ensures that you receive the vehicle you paid for;
× Coverage up to $20,000.00 against fraud or material misrepresentation;
× Confidence that the vehicle’s condition is accurately described;
Wanda H. Hettle
*Please check the details for an accurate delivery and in order to avoid delays.
Shipping: Tracking # will be provided by seller after payment.
Days for inspection:
7 working days
Complete your Amazon transaction in 4 simple steps:
1. Buyer and Seller agree on the transaction terms and a selling price. Seller contacts Amazon Payments Department with the transaction details;
2. The Buyer receives an invoice and sends the payment to Amazon Payments Department. After the payment is verified by Amazon Payments Department, the Seller will initiate the shipping. The Seller has three (3) business days to provide a tracking number to both the Buyer and Amazon Payments Department. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the Buyer;
3. The Buyer receives the vehicle and has three (3) business days to inspect it. If it is as described and as agreed, the Buyer should accept the vehicle. If he refuses it, the money for the transaction is refunded;
4. After the inspection period is over (3 business days), the Buyer must contact Amazon Payments Department with the result of the inspection. If the Buyer refuses the vehicle, he will receive the refund only after our department will verify that the vehicle is returned to the Seller. If the Buyer accepts the vehicle, the payment will be sent to the Seller within three (3) business days.
Payment must be submitted to our department via MoneyPak. Payment will be secured until the Buyer receives, inspects and accepts the vehicle. Or, if it will be the case, the payment will be refunded to the Buyer. For more information about MoneyPak please visit www.moneypak.com
Item price: $3,000.00
Sales tax: $0.00
Complete the Payment:
1. Find the nearest MoneyPak location.
2. Locate the MoneyPaks in the Prepaid Products section or by searching for the MoneyPak logo.
3. Pick up the MoneyPak cards and load them with $500 or $1,000 in order to have a total balance of $3,000 on MoneyPaks
4. After loading the MoneyPaks email us the MoneyPak codes and amount loaded for each MoneyPak car. Also please include in your email your Case ID#.
5. Fax us the back of the MoneyPak cards and the receipt at:
For security reasons please DO NOT release the payment details to any other unauthorized person.
How to complete the payment through MoneyPak:
MoneyPak is an easy and convenient way to send money to where you need it. The MoneyPak can be used to make same-day payments to companies. It can be purchased at thousand of stores nationwide with cash.. You can buy MoneyPak cards with any amount from $20 to $500 at most of our retailers. At some retailers the MoneyPak cards can be loaded with up to $1,000 each.
To complete the payment you will have to follow the steps:
– Locate the nearest MoneyPak store. You can search for a MoneyPak location by accessing the following link: https://www.moneypak.com/StoreLocator..aspx
– Go in person to the MoneyPak retailer. Pick up MoneyPak cards from the Prepaid Product Section or Green Dot display and take it to the register. The cashier will collect your cash and load it onto the MoneyPaks.
Note: Due to the fact that the maximum amount that can be loaded on each MoneyPak card is $500 or $1,000 you must purchase multiple cards to send the payment to our department.
Example: For your payment to be complete you must load 6 MoneyPaks with $500 each to result a total amount of $3,000 (6 x $500 MoneyPak = $3,000 MoneyPak balance);
– After purchasing the MoneyPaks send us an email containing the following information so we can verify your payment:
Case ID Number: (your Amazon Transaction Case ID)
MoneyPak Codes for each card:
Card no 1. MoneyPak Code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX; Amount on MoneyPak Card: $XXXX;
Card no 2. MoneyPak Code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX; Amount on MoneyPak Card: $XXXX;
You must email us the MoneyPak codes from each MoneyPak card purchased (the code can be found on the back of the MoneyPak car after you scratch the gray area) and the value ($) for each MoneyPak.
Also please fax our department the back of the MoneyPak cards and the receipt for your purchase to Amazon Payments Department at: (1)678-716-3076
Note: If you don’t have the possibility to fax the receipt and the MoneyPaks you can scan them or take photos and email them to us by simply replying to this email.
As soon as the Amazon Payments Department receives your payment and it will be processed in maximum 24 hours. Upon payment confirmation the seller will be immediately informed that he can proceed with the shipping and the seller must deliver the vehicle to the buyer’s shipping address in maximum 7 working days. Funds will be secured and will remain in Amazon Payments Department custody until the buyer gives the result of the inspection.
Vehicle Purchase Protection:
The Vehicle Protection Program protects your vehicle purchase against fraud and material misrepresentation.
The following types of fraud and material misrepresentation are covered:
Paying for a vehicle and never receiving it;
Paying for and receiving a vehicle:
× That was a stolen vehicle at the time of the transaction;
× With an undisclosed or unknown lien against its title;
× Of a make and/or model and/or year and/or odometer that is different than what was described in the seller’s listing;
× Without receiving the title for that vehicle from the seller, if it is impossible for you to obtain a title from the appropriate DMV;
× Whose title is subject to an undisclosed salvage, rebuilt, reconstructed, scrapped/destroyed, junk, lemon, manufacturer buyback, or water damage title brand at the time of the sale;
Your vehicle purchase is protected for up to $ 20,000.00 or the vehicle purchase price, whichever is lower. The program covers Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATVs, Go-Karts, Scooters, Mopeds, Personal Watercraft, Snowmobiles, Boats, Buses, Commercial Trucks, Race Cars, RVs and Campers, Trailers.
Help | Customer Support:
If you need any help or have any questions regarding your transaction please contact: Amazon Customer Support.
Amazon Financing Center Customer Support
Vehicle Purchase Protection Program
Scam reported at FightTheScams.com